Sunday, August 30, 2009
FLASH! forward..backward..hell, just FLASH!
This is too funny not to post. Flashers can be both funny and HOT! Let me be clear. I am not referring to the flasher that lurks behind a bush and is likely out on an unassisted daypass. I refer in this case to the neighbor who, after getting out of his hottub, is trying in vain to switch from wet trunks to dry ones, precariously holding a towel to shield the others in his yard from...AHEM...'his goodies'. Neighbor did not take into consideration that he is in close proximity to his neighbors and while he may be concealed from his yardmates, he isn't from me! I'm sure if he knew of my observation, he'd be rather embarrassed.... trust me.... there's no need! No need indeed. On a sidenote, I am proud to say that I asserted remarkable self-control and did not catcall something such as 'would you like fries with that shake??'. Still not sure how I managed it. And that my fellow readers, is that best your getting. I now have a sudden need to go sit in the backyard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment