Saturday, June 27, 2009
AA for aliens?
This is gonna fall under the category of pretty useless crap, so be forewarned. What do I know? Installment 4. Aliens are far more entertaining when they are either alcoholics or full of attitude. This little observation comes after yet another great time in front of the TV watching my favorite alien, Roger from American Dad. The rest of the show, while funny is not that spectacular to be honest, but Roger is killer and if this is possibly with animation, has spot-on delivery! He's usually drunk or well on the way and always full of attitude, mainly of the drag queen variety. Moving on to ALF! Cheezy crap, badly acted show, but the furry bugger was funny and yes, E.T. was sweet and endearing, but really not full of the haha. Hell even ALF himself laughed at his own obnoxiousness. Aliens in movies, mainly 'Alien'...kinda scary and rarely sport martinis. I don't watch the show much, but Futurama certainly got a few laughs from me too. One trend in these aliens though, and I'm not sure if it's not a bit sad is their bitterness. But then again, they are generally trapped here without a lot of choice. Nevahmind, I'd be bitter too and possibly an alcoholic. Now I want a margarita...and a box of Reeses Pieces (if your paying attention, that's a Rogerism).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment