Tuesday, June 2, 2009

messy is gooood

This little tidbit is most likely occurring to me because it's laundry day and I just bought a new bottle of SHOUT. So..What do I know? The messier the food, the better. For those of you whose minds have a tendency to always go 'there', and yes I tend to be one of them, this is not inspired by a Mickey Rourke-Nine and a Half Weeks-dirty food fetish thing. That's entirely another blog in itself and for today, I'm opting for the G-rated blog. Coffee, if your me, you spill it on yourself and I'm a coffee girl, so to me it falls into the yummy category.  Anything flax related, and I know, I know, it's good for you, but still, not so yummy. Brownie batter, licking the beater and sticking your head in the bowl shamelessly. Yummy and very messy. Salad, not so much. Poutine! My Canadian readers will understand this, but others may have to discover it for themselves. French fries, doused in gravy and melted cheesy curds. Sacre bleu! The gravy, she's delish, oui? Fish fillet..too neat and this is a personal opinion..ick!  Creamsicles on a hot day that you can never eat fast enough and have it running down your hand does not compare to tofu that can be bounced off a wall, even if it's been dipped in Ben & Jerry's! There are of course exceptions to most rules. I love licorice and it's pretty neat, but I think I've made a pretty good point. Now go eat and don't forget the napkins! I have a cup of 'jo waiting for me...wish me luck.  

No comments:

Post a Comment